Nieuwland
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. Januar 2002 14:22
An: Harald Barth
Cc: ddl-mailing-list@der-moba.de
Betreff: Re: [DDL-ML] INFO GA problems

rob> 'SET GA N 29 0 1 -1#10'
haba>                    ^^^----???

haba> Could this upset the parser?
I can't see why. My switches are switching so Erddcd understands the
command, but after two time I don't get feedback.

rob> 'INFO GA N 28 0 1'#$A
haba>                   ^^^----???

> Null terminated strings?
I Use a Delphi function
  StrFmt(PWisselS,'%s %d %d %d %d%s',['SET GA N',(Decoder*4)+Kanaal,D,
1,-1,#10]); to put the output in a PChar. This is a null terminated
string
type.

> Rob> Onething is sure I don't get any INFO for an output after
switching
twice
> Rob> the output.
> Rob>
> Rob> Hope this explains it better.
> Rob> I can read german, but my writing is awful.

Rob Nieuwland