Scientology and the Courts, An Overview of this Site
Last revised: January 25, 1997
SCIENTOLOGY LEGAL NEWS |
CASES - Index |
CASES - Commentary |
MISCELLANY, (including a few bits about CAN)
SCIENTOLOGY LEGAL NEWS (formerly "What's New")
CASES - List
- The News... in cases involving scientology.
CASES - Commentary
- An alphabetical list of judicial opinions.
- Scientology's own list of cases as of 1993, from its IRS Form 1023 application.
- A list of cases concerning the recognition of scientology as a religion.
- A list of cases concerning scientology in Germany.
- Analysis of cases brought by and against scientology organizations, including many links to judicial opinions and litigation documents.
- Analysis of the cases brought by scientology under copyright and trade secret statutes against Internet posters.
- News reports of cases involving scientology
- Intellectual property issues:
- Article on ex parte seizure under copyright law
- A significant case on ex parte seizures under copyright law (Warner Bros. v. Dae Rim Trading)
- Link to National Information Infrastructure Task Force Report on intellectual property issues
- Information on the Urantia Book Litigation
- Actions involving scientology and other groups, e.g., Cult Awareness Network
- Help for the inexperienced (Reading and Understanding Court Opinions)