Re: [DDL-ML] Aufruf: DDL und Linux Kernel

Henk Rijsman wrote:

> Ich habe etwas gelesen uber einen Trick mit Multiplier und  Baudrate auf
> 38400.  (Rob Nieuwland) ;  Rob, ich kann den Trick nicht finden in der
> DDL-MAILING-LIST. Wurdest du mich diesen Trick nog einmal erzahlen?

I'm not the one that came up with the trick, but so what. It's in the
mailing list.
I changed the B19200 in B38400 in erddcd.c and did a rebuild of erddcd.

I have a startup script that looks like this
file 'ddl' in my home directory
setserial /dev/ttyS1 spd_cust divisor 7
/usr/local/ddl/bin/erddcd -p -d /dev/ttyS1 -m -N on -M off

And this works for me.

Groetjes Rob Nieuwland
                rnieuwl@wxs.nl