marklin dreschiebe

Hallo,

Entschuldigen Sie meines für schlechtes Deutsch, damit hier meine Frage auf Englisch ist.

I use DDW now after a couple of years DDL, and I'm very happy with it.
But now i have the Marklin turntable with digital connection. But it doesn't work with DDW/DDL. Do any of you have any ide about the cause of the problem. If i put a turnout decoder on one off the turntable addresses, it works. So DDL/DDW send out the command to the track. But the turntable is not moving. I get from my shop temporary a keyboard and the turntable is working fine with it.

Kennt jemand das Problem oder eine Lösung ?

Thanks in advange,
Mels Kooijman
http://www.mels-kooijman.nl