Re: Re: Re: DDW-DDL-ML Experiencing problems

Hello Stefano,

I am also using the ROCO-Booster and DDW. Here are my experiences:

1) I have to set the protocol to 'MM and NMRA/DCC'. Only 'NMRA/DCC' does not work for me.
2) I have also seen the problem that the loco starts with fullspeed after 'Power on'.
   (I think, not sure) Since I do NOT use the 'Direct Access' anymore this problem is solved.
3) I always set the 'Thread Prioriy' to highest. Otherwise I have strange effects like slow downs of my locos.
   In my opinion this is not related to the Rocosystem rather than to my slow PC.

Regards Peter

Versendet durch AonWebmail (webmail.aon.at)