Re: AW: DDW-DDL-ML Experiencing problems (2)

Not at all Michael, the loco neither accepts the
programming commands from RailyProg-DDWServer-Roco
booster nor driving or light function commands. I
tried to program it on the Roco programming track and
on a different (longer) track. More, if I use the test
program by Roman Lauer when I switch "power on" on the
program's window the loco starts to run at full speed
and lights on as it if was driven in DC.