Re: [DDL-ML] INFO GA problems SOLVED

Hallo Harald

If found the problem.
When I send 'SET GA N 29 0 1 -1#10' the feedback stops.
But the 2 times I get Feedback it is 'INFO GA N 28 0 1'#$A.
Meening Output On the last 1 in the string.
I have to sent after output on, Output off. because I think Erddcd doesn't
see a status difference when I sent Output on again.
When I sent 'SET GA N 29 0 1 150#10' the I get for feedback
'INFO GA N 28 0 1'#$A.
'INFO GA N 28 0 0'#$A.
And everything is working fine. No problem after all. I just have to read
things better, and think harder when I fing myself in problems.

Thanks for your help. I think this was the reason. If you come up with
someting please let me know

Rob Nieuwland