Re: [DDL-ML] INFO GA problems

1. Disclaimer: I have never done anything in Delphi.

2.

> rob> 'SET GA N 29 0 1 -1#10'
> haba>                    ^^^----???
> >
> haba> Could this upset the parser?
> I can't see why. My switches are switching so Erddcd understands the
> command, but after two time I don't get feedback.
> >
> rob> 'INFO GA N 28 0 1'#$A
> haba>                   ^^^----???
> >
> > Null terminated strings?
> I Use a Delphi function
>   StrFmt(PWisselS,'%s %d %d %d %d%s',['SET GA N',(Decoder*4)+Kanaal,D,
> 1,-1,#10]); to put the output in a PChar. This is a null terminated string
> type.

Looks like string (%s) #10 instead of character decimal 10 (newline)
to me. Can you just telnet to the info port (12347) to see what is
going on there, without any unknown (to the rest of us) program
involved? I suspect the parser not being very happy because the token
tokVALUE is just the -1 and if there is additonal stuff (besides
whitespace) between the -1 and the newline (char decimal 10), the
parser will not match. And it is a bit difficult to determine if the
>> ' << are sent, but probably not ;-)

Another idea is to recompile/relink erddcd, but with -D_DEBUG_ for
srcp.c which will enable some printf commands in handleSETGA().
Output from these might be helpful.

Harald.