Re: Re: [DDL-ML] DDL and Lenz

> > with the help of an old 386 SX 33 with 100Mb of
> > Hard disk and 2Mb of RAM.
>
> In spite been friendly to your resources, a 386 with 2Mb is a
> bit slow and I don't think you want to run any graphics.

Here rcsh comes handy. Give it a try!

> I'd recommend at least an early pentium model with > 500Mb just so you
> will get more pleasure from your Linux install.

Not everybody wants to use such a powerfull machine just for controlling trains. I'm using an older notebook P/166 24MB. And I'm very comfortable with it.

Peer.

Alles unter einem Dach: Informationen, Fun, E-Mails. Bei WEB.DE: http://web.de
Die große Welt der Kommunikation: E-Mail, Fax, SMS, WAP: http://freemail.web.de