Inviato: sabato 15 settembre 2007 19.00
A: ddw-mailing-list@kim.homelinux.com
Oggetto: R: DDW-DDL-ML Problem with SRCP

Dear Fred,

I use a homemade system that is present on the dccworld web site.

This is the link to the booster that I use with the ddw server.

http://www.dccworld.it/index.php?page=dccpratico/progetti/zdcc_booster.html

The booster is connected to the PC with the ACK Detector (serial port rs232).

Please find here further information or better for you figures (sorry, but the site is in Italian language)

This is the link to the ACK Detector, that allow you to connect the serial port to the booster.

http://www.dccworld.it/index.php?page=dccpratico/progetti/srcp_collegamenti.html

I use 2 different systems as software:

1.                  Ddw server with rre, railprog or  emu for marklin and traincontroller (prefered).

2.                  only to program: prolok

The system works good with Uhlenbrock loco decoder and tam electronic switch decoder, but only prolok works with this fleischmann decoder (prolok works only with the 16457 bps option on, otherwise the loco doesn’t make the short movement).

The loco doesn’t respond when I use ddw server, in the whole configuration (railprog or traincontroller).

I ask you for the 16457 bps because I’m  able to program the fleischmann decoder only with this option on.

I hope that the system that I use is now more clear for you.

I’m awaiting to receive some tips.

Thank in advance,

Andrea

Inv
iato: sabato 15 settembre 2007 10.47
A: ddw-mailing-list@kim.homelinux.com
Oggetto: Re: DDW-DDL-ML Problem with SRCP

Dear Andrea,

I believe you are trying to do something impossible.

There is no reason to change any baud rates with DDW.

I guess you try to connect something with the serial port of your PC and than run DDW to control it??

That’s not the way things are done.

I really would like to help you, but I need more information to understand what exactly you are trying to do.

Fred