WINNING NOTIFICATION!!! (COMPLEMENTS OF THE SEASON )

         DE LOTTO, LAAN VAN HOORNWIJCK
       2289 DG RIJSWIJK, DEN HAAG -THE NETHERLANDS.
       INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS PRIZE /AWARD DEPARTMENT.

                             AWARD/ WINNING NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today 30th
December  2004 of your selection as one of the five winners
of the promotional De Lotto held recently as part of our
end of year lotto progamme. You have therefore been
approved for alump sum pay out of US$1,500,000.00 (0ne
Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars only) in cash
credited to file REF: 74NL/505/-00885-DE .
We in the De Lotto is by this program, launching our model
computer balloting lottery draws, developed and designed to
satisfy the cravings of the ever growing number of
participants in our various lottery programs.With funds
accrued exclusively from previous draws, payouts to all
winners are guaranteed and will be transferred in record
time. After randomly selecting 15,000 participants from an
initial database of 300,000 emails all participants were
selected through a computer ballot system from the Middle
East, Asia,Africa, Canada, Europe, USA and North America as
part our International Promotions Program, which was
conducted in view of launching ourselves into the
Sweepstakes Industry Worldwide and zoning all participants
by their respective continents from across the globe, we
produced an extensive list from which you have emerged as
one of the winners of the Grand Draw prize.To ensure a
smooth collection of your winnings, the transfer of your
prize is to be handled by our Prize Transfer agents .You
are to contact our agents by email/fax or call within a
week of receiving this notice. Be advice to keep your
winning information confidential until your claims has been
processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of
our security protocol to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program.Below is the contact
details of your claim agent
Mr. Hans Boyer De La Maas
Foreign Service Manager,
Tel:+31 64 558 8386.
Fax:+31 84 739 4339.
EMAIL: investecbv1@excite.com
Also find all other relevant winning lottery information
below:
REF: 74NL/505/-00885-DE .
Batch No: DE-808NL
Zonal Draw No: DE-A2-004-885
Grand Draw No: 13158
Remember, you must contact your claim agent not later than
a week of receiving this notification. After this date, all
funds will be returned as unclaimed.
In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,
please remember to Quote your reference and batch numbers
in every one of your correspondences with your agent.
Furthermore you are seriously advised to keep all winning
lottery information and numbers from the public in line
with our company security protocol to avoid double claiming
and unwarranted abuse of this
program by unscrupulous individuals.
Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for
being part of our Promotions program.
Yours Sincerely,
ANTON GEESINK,
THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
Tel/Fax:+31-847-301-222.
Email:antongeesink@post.com:

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the
winners will result to Disqualification. Contact your claim
agent as instructed above.