Decoder programming

Hallo,

Some days ago I posted about my problems with DDW and
various clients, now the problems seem to be partly
resolved wit a new, clean cable from the serial port
to the Roco master unit 10761. I can run locomotives
with RailyPlan and activate their functions, but I am
still not able to program the decoders with RailyProg.

The hardware:
- PentiumII
- COM port
- selfmade cable
- Roco Zentrale
- programming track

The software:
- Win98
- DDW
- RailyProg, RailyPlan

Is there a reason why one client works and the other
one does not? Haben Sie keine Ahnung? ;)

Viele Danke.

Regards,
Stefano.