[DDL-ML] INFO GA problems

Hallo DDler,

I wanted to use the feedback of the switchdecoders INFO GA and came upon something strange.
I get info when I switch left after this I switch right and get info, but after this I don't get any info for this decoder ouput anymore.
When I try the same the same decoder, but another input the same thing happens. This is the same for all switch decoders. I only get 2 times per decoderoutput Info and that's it.
Something wrong here or am I doing something wrong.

Rob Nieuwland