... well, then please read on.
Oliver Heidelbach <<ohei@snafu>
- GNU Emacs 20.6, a walk through the installation under OS/2
The installation of Emacs 20.6 for OS/2 has some caveeats, but you probably know that already if you are here. The installation walk through will guide you through the complete installation, solve problems (I encountered) and has links to all necessary files and some more.
Major mode for editing IMDb data addition files
I have written an Emacs mode for editing IMDb user data submissions.
Please note, that this mode will only be of use for you, if you have acceess to the IMDb mail-server additions interface, which was basically phased out effective Jan 1st, 2004.
imdb-adds-mode.el, v2.3 (May 2004):
- Provides easy help (description, formal syntax, example, on-line guide and e-mail address) for every IMDb submission keyword
- Can use locally saved on-line guides instead of connecting to the IMDb WWW server
- Syntax highlighting (font-lock)
- Provides menu with most important commands
- Creates new submission templates with the keywords you choose inserted
- Creates sub-templates for keywords
- Has beginner mode which makes using templates even more easier
- Auto-creates a mail buffer for your data additions to IMDb
- Provides insertion of comment, correct and namecorrect keywords
- Provides copying any data field from the next/previous line
- Provides moving to next/previous IMDb submission keyword
- Provides swapping any name from non-comma to comma form
- Provides auto-insertion, increasing or decreasing of roman numerals, e.g. (II), for indexed names
- Provides insertion of 'fulltext quotes' (qv)
snafu.de is not responsible for the content of this page.
[Sat May 1 14:25:56 2004]